Axe Brand Universal Oil (also known as Axe Brand Medicated Oil in some countries) is made from a unique formula and has been used throughout the world for nearly 60 years. It is pure in colour, pleasant in odour.
- The axe universal oils available in five (5) sizes are 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 28ml and 56ml
- For relief from flatulence and stomach discomfort. “Apply oil to the navel area and cover with a warm towel. Repeat the hot towel application whenever necessary.
- Uses simple back pain, arthritis stress, bruises and sprains for relief of muscle and joint aches and pains due to cold and headaches
- For stuffy nose: Apply 2-3 drops in handkerchief or tissue paper and inhale deeply.
It is mild yet suitable for use by both adults and children for relief of giddiness, headaches, travel sickness, stomach-ache, insect bites, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, blocked nose and cold.
AXE BRAND UNIVERSAL OIL
- The handy medicine forever) household
- It has many effective uses and low in price
- A few drops will do
- It is so convenient to carry about
ABU FAS oil online India
Axe Balm: Benefits, Side Effects & Dosage | Lelow.Online
Axe Balm Oil: Benefits, Side Effects & Dosage
When life gives you Pain, use Axe Oil Balm…
It may be very wearied response that I might be endorsing and the response you were expecting may be very different. In fact, I am not talking about serious pains that life give us, infact not at all. We’re talking about Axe Oil balm, a type of Pain relief that’s part of the every family in South East Asia.
You may be wondering why it’s called Pain Relief balm and why it is used in every house hold, and more so, a closely related to the shelfs of every Thai Family. The Balm itself actually has a strong effect, hence the mentioning of Axe in its name. It is very popular in every native to the Mediterranean, the Middle East and Central Asia, it’s now present all over the world. But its invigorating scent is not the only reason why this Balm is so widely known.
There are various types of psychological and physical balm benefits. Its extract comes in the form of oil, tincture, tea and even powder. Each of these extracts come straight from mint leaves, making it all the more easy to use.
But what are some of the most popular Axe balm uses? Should you supplement with Axe balm extract and how can you get the most out of it?
Axe Balm Oil Benefits
Stress & Anxiety Reliever
Axe balm’s claim to fame is its ability to act as a calming agent. It can naturally improve mood, relieve stress and soothe anxiety. That’s why it’s not uncommon to hear someone suggest using Axe balm oil in times of stress.
With its calming effects, Axe balm can promote better wellness overall — even when it comes to sleep. That’s because it also functions as a natural sedative. When combined with other herbs, its sedative effects are all the more pronounced.
Treats Cold Sores
If you’ve ever suffered from a cold sore, then you may be familiar with the gnawing pain they can cause. You’ve likely seen lemon balm creams and ointments marketed to treat them. But can Axe Oil balm actually relieve cold sores?
It’s believed the best way to treat cold sores is to let them dry out. Eventually, they’ll go away. But the problem with this is that cracking can occur, making a cold sore much more painful. Because lemon balm is naturally derived from mint, it has the ability to soothe and cool. This means it can provide relief in the interim as a cold sore heals.
Furthermore, Axe Brand Universal Oil balm can reduce the size of cold sores. In one study, subjects applied Axe balm oil up to four times per day for five days. By the second day, their cold sores had reduced in size. They recovered faster than those who weren’t treated with Axe balm. Their symptoms of itching, tingling and pain decreased as well.
Axe brand universal oil for cold and headache
It is one of the best Liquid Balm for cold and headache. Axe Brand Universal Oil is blended with several essential oils to help relieve the symptoms of many medical conditions such as Muscle and joint pain, Backaches, Sprains and strains and Bruises.
Axe brand universal oil price in India is Around Rs. 70/-
Axe brand universal oil is available in four Size Variant
- Axe brand universal oil 3ml
- Axe brand universal oil 10ml
- Axe brand universal oil 28ml
- Axe brand universal oil 56ml
Axe Brand Universal Oil made from a unique formula and has been used throughout the world for over 80 years. It is pure in colour, pleasant in odour. It is mild yet suitable for relief of giddiness, headache, blocked nose and cold, stomach-ache, insect bites, rheumatic pain and muscular pain.
The Axe Brand Universal Oil consists of valuable ingredients in accurate proportions. It is pure in colour, pleasant in odour and entirely free from irritating substances, li is mild yet positively effective in action and is suitable for use by both adults and children.
That it is a useful medicine for home, travel, estates and mines are testified by its ever-increasing sales since its introduction.
In order to avoid imitations, buyers should particularly mention “Axe Brand Universal Oil” and see that it bears the genuine ‘Trade Mark.
Relief of Headache, Giddiness Insect Bites. Rheumatic, Pain.
Store Below 30°C
For external use only. Apply one or two drops to the affected parts.
For relief of colic and stomachache, apply the Oil to the parts around the navel and cover them with a towel rinsed in hot water. Repeat the hot towel application several times until the ache stops.
HOW TO USE AXE BRAND UNIVERSAL OIL
Apply a few drops to the affected area and massage gently. For stuffy nose: Apply 2-3 drops to a handkerchief or tissue paper and inhale deeply. For relief of flatulence and stomach discomfort: Apply the oil to the navel region and cover with a hot towel. Repeat the hot towel application whenever necessary.
Dosage form: oil
Labeler: LEUNG KAI FOOK MEDICAL CO PTE LTD
NDC Code: 57538-003
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Active ingredients
- Menthol 16%
- Camphor 5%
- Methyl salicylate 15%
Uses of Axe Brand Oil
- Axe brand universal oil is extremely effective in relieving pain and discomfort from colic and stomach-ache or even swelling, headache, redness and itchiness from insect bites, and aches caused by rheumatism and arthritis.
- You can rub axe brand universal oil under your nose to get instant relief from a blocked or stuffy nose.
- Axe brand universal oil has been used throughout the world for nearly 60 years.
Axe Brand Universal Oil Uses
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- simple backache
Warnings: For external use only
Do not use on wounds on irritated or damaged skin on the face otherwise than as directed
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens symptoms persist for more than 7 days symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days excessive irritation of the skin develops nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhoea, or skin rash occurs when using for pain of arthritis pain persists for more than 10 days redness is present in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 3 years of age: Do not use, consult your doctor.
Refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous
Keep container tightly closed store at 15 to 30C (59 to 86F)
Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and mineral oil.
Questions or comments? (888)221-3496 M-F 9 am to 5 pm
you may also report serious side effects to this phone number
Axe Brand Universal Oil
Axe Brand Universal Oil is also known in some quarters as Axe Brand Medicated Oil. It is easy to recognize due to its highly unique logo that features an image of an arm holding an axe. It has been the choice of families and travellers around the globe for more than 70 years as a fast and effective balm to ease aches and pains and other conditions. This highly effective medicated oil is:
- Scented mildly,
Axe Brand Universal Oil is blended with several essential oils to help relieve the symptoms of many medical conditions such as:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sprains and strains
- Arthritis pain
Natural ingredients that come from our Earth are drawn from grasses, trees, flowers and leaves and have been used by Asian cultures for centuries to heal and soothe our bodies.
This soothing oil also is very effective in cutting down on your pain from arthritis, and even from annoying bruises. Others find that Axe is very useful to relieve aching muscles, joints and ligaments that are caused by athletic injury in workouts and sports.
Axe Brand Universal Oil contains the following natural ingredients:
- Menthol – 16%
- Methyl salicylate – 15%
- Camphor – 5%
- Eucalyptus oil,
- Lavender Oil and
- Mineral oil
- Methyl Salicylate 15%
Axe Brand Universal Oil is used by applying two or three drops onto the affected body part. Massage it into your skin not more than 4 times per day.
History of Axe Brand Universal Oil
The storied history of Axe Brand Universal Oil started when its creator – Leung Yun Chee – went on a journey from China to Singapore in the early 1920s.
There he met with a physician from Germany named Schmeidler. This chance encounter led to the creation of Axe Brand Universal Oil. The unique product is based upon the formula that was created by Schmeidler out of a goodwill gesture towards Chee.
Leung Yun Chee took the formula back to China in his 20s, and the very first Axe Brand Universal Oil was made in 1928.
Axe Brand Universal Oil has been on the market for 70 years, and it is made only in Singapore. It is now very well established as a handy cure-all for the family and travellers. It is the perfect treatment for your medicine cabinet or travel bag.
Leung Kai Fook Medical Co., Pte. Ltd.
Product of Singapore
For external use only.
Do not use Axe Brand Oil:
– on wounds
– other than as directed as such use may be dangerous
– on damaged skin
When using this product:
– do not bandage tightly
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately.
Axe Brand Universal Oil Price in India
Axe Brand Universal Oil Price n India can vary as the product is not readily available in India and the price of a 3ml bottles can go up to Rs 100 for a single bottle of 3ml only.
Abu Fas oil online India
Abu Fas oil Online India is a synonym for Axe Universal Oil, as in many countries it is known as Abu Fas oil also.
• Apply a few drops to the affected area and rub gently
• Nose nose: Apply 2-3 drops to a handkerchief or paper and inhale deeply
• Chest relaxation and abdominal discomfort
• Apply oil to the navel region and cover with a hot towel.
• Repeat the application of a hot towel if necessary.
Ax Universal brand Oil
Ax Brand Universal Oil (also known as Ax Brand Medicated Oil) is made in a unique formula and used worldwide for almost 60 years. It is pure color, sweet and fragrant. Gentle but suitable for use by adults and children to relieve giddiness, headaches, illness, stomach cramps, insect bites, rheumatic pain, muscle pain, stuffy nose and cold. These Ax product products are tested by various parameters to exclude all possible errors.
Measurement form: oil
Ingredients: MENTHOL 16g in 100mL, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 15g in 100mL
Label: LEUNG KAI FOOK MEDICAL CO PTE LTD
NDC code: 57538-003
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure that the information presented on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
FACTS OF DRUGS
Methyl salicylate 15%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
For external use only
Do not use
on irritated or damaged skin
on the face
When using this product
avoid eye contact or mucous membranes
do not tie the bandage tightly
Stop using it and ask your doctor if
the situation is getting worse
symptoms persist for more than 7 days
the symptoms become clear and reappear within a few days
excessive skin irritation begins
nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash
- Colourless, Mildly scented, Non Staining
- Available in five (5) sizes are 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 28ml and 56ml
- For relief from flatulence and stomach discomfort.
- Uses simple back pain, arthritis stress, bruises and sprains
- For relief of muscle and joint aches and pains due to cold and headaches
- For stuffy nose: Apply 2-3 drops in handkerchief or tissue paper and inhale deeply.
when using arthritis pains the pain lasts for more than 10 days redness is present in cases involving children under 12 years of age Keep out of the reach of children so as to avoid accidental poisoning If you are swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
How to use Axe Universal Brand Oil
Adults and children 3 years and older: Apply a few drops and apply gently on the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under three years of age: Do not use, consult your doctor.
See the warnings above; use other than directed can be dangerous
More info on Axe Universal Brand Oil keep the container closed store 15 to 30C (59 to 86F)
Ingredients of Axe Universal Brand Oil that do not work Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and mineral oil.
Questions or ideas? (888)221-3496 M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
and you can report serious side effects to this phone number
AXE BRAND MEDICATED OIL NDC-57538-003-1 1.89 fl oz (56mL)
AXE BRAND MEDICINES
menthol, camphor and methyl salicylate oil
Product Details Axe Universal Brand Oil
Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Code Item (Source) NDC: 57538-003
Route Management TITLE DEA Schedule
Active Ingredient / Active Involvement
Ingredient Name Base Power Energy
MENTHOL (MENTHOL) MENTHOL 16 g per 100 mL
CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC)) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5 g per 100 mL
METHYL SALICYLATE (SALICYLIC ACID) METHYL SALICYLATE 15 g per 100 mL
The Power of the Name of the Ingredient
Item Package Description Description
1 NDC: 57538-003-01 56 mL per 1 PACKAGE
Marketing Details: Marketing Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing First Marketing Day: OTC monograph not the last part 348 04/13/2001
Labeler – LEUNG KAI FOOK MEDICAL CO PTE LTD (595107004)
Name ID / FEI Address
Production of Leung Kai FOOK MEDICAL CO PTE LTD 595107004 (57538-003)
Document Id: 3294993c-17d8-4ee3-99e7-d33b8751f3af
Set id: e4901fa6-0a3e-4b1f-b3b0-0bac8e5ce0b0
Working Time: 20191113
LEUNG KAI FOOK MEDICAL CO PTE LTD
axe brand universal oil uses in hindi
axe brand universal oil price
axe brand universal oil side effects
axe brand universal oil 56ml price
axe brand universal oil price in india
axe brand universal oil uses in telugu
axe brand universal oil 56ml
axe brand universal oil 10ml
axe brand universal oil hindi
axe brand universal oil 5ml
axe brand universal oil flipkart
axe brand universal oil for cold and headache
axe brand universal oil in hindi
axe brand universal oil in hyderabad
axe brand universal oil uses in tamil
how to use axe brand universal oil
axe brand universal oil review
axe brand universal oil wiki
axe brand universal oil how to use
axe brand universal oil a handy medicine for the home
axe brand universal oil amazon
axe brand universal oil 28ml
axe brand universal oil ke fayde in hindi
axe brand universal oil (large) 56ml
axe brand universal oil usage
axe brand universal oil online
axe brand universal oil manufacturer
axe brand universal oil ingredients
7 causes you have a headache
Meals, alcohol, vibrant gentle, or stress may play a component in your complications. Figuring out triggers might provide help to keep away from them.
When a nasty headache strikes, you simply need it to finish. The aching, throbbing ache might be debilitating and lead to missed appointments, work, or time with the household and associates.
No matter whether or not you might be liable to migraines, pressure complications, or cluster complications (see “Is that this your headache?”), you could possibly cut back their frequency by figuring out what brings them on. This has a look at the most typical triggers for every one of those sorts of complications.
1. Stress. Stress may cause tight muscle groups within the shoulders and neck, which frequently results in pressure complications. “It is believed to begin within the muscle groups. When pressure complications grow to be frequent, the ache in shoulder and neck muscle groups is felt by the mind as ache within the head,” says Dr Sait Ashina, a neurologist who makes a speciality of headache remedy at Harvard-affiliated Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Middle. Stress can also be a typical set off for migraines.
2. Eating regimen. Starvation itself can set off a migraine or pressure headache. However, consuming sure meals might set off migraines. It could possibly be only one kind of meals — like beans or nuts — or many meals, corresponding to avocados, bananas, cheese, chocolate, citrus, herring, dairy merchandise, and onions. “Processed meats with nitrites, nitrates, yellow meals dyes, or monosodium glutamate might be particularly problematic,” Dr Ashina notes.
3. Alcohol consumption. Alcohol is a typical reason for migraine and cluster complications. For some individuals, a couple of ounces of crimson wine are all it takes to impress a headache, though any type of alcohol generally is a set of. It is not clear if the alcohol itself is responsible or if one other element within the drink causes the issue.
4. Surroundings. “Cluster complications appear to be seasonal and infrequently occur within the spring or fall,” Dr Ashina says. “It is one thing within the surroundings, however, we won’t inform precisely what it’s but.” Environmental components corresponding to vibrant gentle, smoke, humidity, intense scents, or chilly climate are related to migraine complications.
5. Hormones. Modifications in estrogen ranges are related to migraines in girls, and ladies endure migraines extra usually than males. Menstrual cycles could also be tied to migraine in youthful girls. Various estrogen ranges throughout perimenopause can generally begin migraines in girls who by no means skilled them earlier than. Estrogen remedy may be a migraine set off. Menopause does appear to finish migraines in most ladies.
6. Caffeine withdrawal. When you usually eat caffeine in espresso or tea, stopping consumption abruptly might set off a migraine. This can be a result of caffeine causes blood vessels to constrict; without caffeine, the blood vessels widen and bulge out with every heartbeat — a chief cause for the pounding ache of migraines.
7. Lack of sleep. An absence of sleep is related to migraines and pressure complications. “We do not know why however we do know there is a correlation and that sleep can result in ache aid. Generally, individuals really feel higher after taking a nap,” Dr Ashina says.
Is that this your headache?
Listed below are three widespread forms of complications and their signs.
Rigidity headache. Ache usually begins within the neck and again and works its method as much as really feel like a decent band around your head. It usually goes away with relaxation.
Migraine headache. Ache usually begins on one aspect of the top, throbs or kilos, and makes you delicate to gentle and sound. It could trigger nausea.
A migraine can final for hours or days.
Cluster headache. A cluster headache seems like a stabbing ache within the eye. It could trigger eye tearing or redness, runny nostril, or nasal congestion. It could final for a couple of minutes or hours, go away, and are available again a number of instances per day. These headache clusters can happen for months, disappear, and reappear a very long time later.
What you are able to do
Understanding your headache triggers might help you keep away from getting complications sooner or later. However figuring out triggers might be difficult, particularly in case you have multiple (like a number of sorts of meals). Dr Ashina recommends preserving a diary to notice the day, time, signs, and circumstances surrounding a headache (what had you eaten? the place did it occur?).
If avoiding triggers is not sufficient to maintain complications at bay, discuss to your physician. There are numerous prescription drugs in addition to pill-free remedies (acupuncture, meditation, biofeedback, rest remedy) that may assist cut back headache frequency.
And you may have to go a step additional: “Ensure you get sufficient sleep, train, eat a nutritious diet, restrict alcohol consumption, and cut back stress,” Dr. Ashina says. “Complications are a situation of hypersensitivity so that you want stability in your system to battle triggers.”