Pro 500 Blade Price Smooth Shaving Blades Durable Quality from India
The Pro 500 blades are treated with platinum for smooth shaves and longer life. It gives you an extremely sharp and smooth shave each time. You get double-edge razor
PrmPlaza Double Edge Shaving Blade Pro 500 -Platinum (25)
- Smooth Comfortable Shaves
- Fits all Traditional Razors
- Excellent Quality Double Edge Blades
- Advanced Platinum Edges
- Superior Coated Blades
Pro 500 Super platinum blades are the extremely durable blade and are of the Export quality blade made in India.
Very smooth and sharp blades both for beginners & seasoned wet shavers. made from Hi-Tech Steel, Advanced Platinum Edges, Smooth Comfortable Shaves, Superior Coated Blades
Pro 500 blades, Pro 500 blade, Pro 500 shaving blade, Pro 500 blade price
Pro 500 Shaving Blades
- Pro 500 Super Stainless Steel Blades
- Durable Shaving Blades
- Pro 500 Stainless Razor gives you long-lasting smoothness shave aftershave. It comes with stainless steel finish with platinum-coated blades.
- Durable quality Indian blades made to fit different double edge safety razors.
- Currently the smooth Blade In The World.
- Extremely smooth and comfortable.
- Excellent in all brands of Double Edge Safety Razors!
- Double edge razor blades.
- Double-edged ease-of-use.
- Platinum coated blades for added sharpness and safety.
- Zero pressure required.
- Pro 500 Shaving Blades are the most durable shaving blades.
- Keep blades free from the water before storing.
- Box with 5 individually wrapped blades.
- Outstanding Longevity – retains sharpness and smoothness for many shaves!
- Smoother – Known for providing smooth Shaves.
- Stainless Steel Blades.
- Made In India.
- Pro 500 Stainless Steel Blades
Best Shaving Blades
Pro 500 is a renowned razor blade manufacturer. Pro 500 super stainless steel platinum coated double edge razor blade is one of the durable blades in the world manufactured in India
Pro 500 high-quality stainless steel to give the best shave. Platinum coated blade provides a smooth, comfortable shave and prolongs the sharpness of the blade for multiple shaves. Feather blades are exceptionally sharp but will reward you with the closest shave.
Feather blades razor snap-lock action makes shaving really convenient and hassle-free. Unlike ordinary razor its superior design ensures a firm hold and precise positioning of the blade, minimizing any chance of nicks and cuts. So you can have a shave that’s totally safe and comfortable.
The Feather shaving blades are treated with platinum for smooth shaves and longer life. It gives you an extremely sharp and smooth shave each time. You get double edge razor blades to get you an ultra-smooth finish. The Feather Blades is a cost-effective buy giving you a longer razor life.
You need not apply any pressure at all and hold it at a proper angle to get the best and safest shave ever. Also, remember to wipe the blade clean of any water after each use to avoid any rust or oxidation.
Feather Stainless Steel Blade
Feather blades Platinum blades with Platinum coating are very close and velvety shave with double edge handle. Feather Blades are the best shaving blades.
Best Double Edge Razor Blades for DE Safety Razor
When it comes to shaving, it’s no secret Feather blades is the king of Wet Shaving, best safety razor blades on the market today.
For many men, choosing the right blade can be a chore and one that’s difficult for the novice wet shaver. Selecting the right shaving blades for your facial hair. No two blades are the same, and it is all about finding the right blade for your beard.
Standard safety razor
- Everyone’s facial hair is different. Some are soft and supple whereas others are coarse and tough to manage.
- Using a DE safety razor and a blade makes it much easier to customize your shave to your particular needs because there are so many blade choices out there.
- Here are a few factors you want to consider when selecting a blade:
- Type of facial hair. The coarser the hair, the more aggressive the blade
- Length of facial hair. Longer hair needs a more aggressive blade than shorter hair.
- Skin type. Rough, sensitive, or acne-prone skin types should use less aggressive blades.
- Skill level. If you’re a beginner, it may be helpful to choose a less aggressive blade while you’re getting comfortable.
Best Shaving Blades
Next, factor in your products and tools. Simply throwing a DE blade onto your safety razor and going to town with an aerosol drug store shave cream is asking to get sliced and diced. A good shave is only as good as the products you use. You’ll want to make sure that at the very least you have a high-quality pre-shave oil, good shaving cream or shave soap and a post-shave product like a soothing cream or gel.
You need to make sure you invest in some good quality products. Check out our other shaving guides for more information on some of the best products.
Next, you want to have your routine down pat.
- Apply heat either by jumping in a hot shower or applying a hot towel to your face.
- Once the towel is beginning to cool, apply pre-shave oil to your beard and neck area.
- Lather some shaving soap or shaving cream, and apply it in circular motions to your face with a shaving brush.
- Dip your razor in hot water and begin shaving with short strokes with the grain. After the first full pass, evaluate if you need another pass; if so, re-lather your face and proceed across the grain.
- Shock your face with cold water to rinse the remaining products off and close the pores.
- Follow with a post-shave product of your choice.
- Identifying a DE safety razor shaving blade.
Double Edge Razor Blade Tips
Tip#1: While most people will reuse their blades three to five times, you may want to change the blade out after every shave if you have coarse hair or sensitive skin. Blades can cost as little as Rs. 5/- so you don’t have to pay much to avoid irritation.
Tip #2: If you are just starting out or the needs of your skin and beard change with each shave, consider buying a sampler pack. They will give you enough variety to compare blades directly.
Tip #3: If you have small children, it’s a wise investment to use a razor disposal container for your blades rather than throwing them into the garbage where little fingers could get cut. There are many on the market, but I use the Shaving Factory Razor Blade Disposal Case, which holds about six months’ worth of blades before I have to buy another one. It’s not the most attractive thing, but it does the job.
Brand Average Price Blade Count Price Per Blade
Pro 500 Blades
Tip #4: It’s important to remember that a blade is only as good as the razor it’s on. You want to invest in a good quality razor that works well for your skin and hair type but also your experience.
BEST DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR BLADES FOR DE SAFETY RAZOR
Every razor blade is a little different and, for the most part, that’s on purpose.
The first choice in blades is Feather blades DE Blade
Shaving Blade by Manufacturers
There are lot many shaving blade manufacturers around the world and online shopping has given a huge choice and option to consumer buy shaving blades at a click so it becomes extremely important to buy the best blades.
The Feather shaving blades are the go-to blades of men with thick hair. Made in Japan, they are renowned for their sharpness and aggressiveness. Ideal for men with coarse or dense facial hair, they cut easily through just about any kind of hair. However, they are NOT recommended for novice wet shavers as they aren’t forgiving.
They also tend to be too aggressive for men with sensitive skin or men who are prone to skin irregularities such as acne or scarring.
Gillette DE shaving blades are far different than their cartridge blades
These are not the Gillette blades you use with a cartridge razor like the ProFusion or the Mach 3. These are standard, old school DE safety razor blades and they’re some of the most popular around. Fairly forgiving but still sharp, they were a decent blade compared to many of the others. They’re widely available at drug stores across North America.
The sealed package of Wilkinson Sword blades are not very sharp blades mostly this shaving blades are preferred in commercial use by commercial use.
Another excellent product line, the Wilkinson Sword blades are made in Germany use a proprietary coating to give their blades a comfortable and sharp shave. Ideal for average hair and skin types, these are some great blades worthy of your consideration.
As the name suggests these are not the thinnest blade in the Market, Gillette 365 stainless is the thinnest blade in the market.
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this guide on the top DE safety razor blades on the market. Try a sampler pack if you’re new to wet shaving. What kind of blades do you use?
7 O Clock Permasharp Blade
Gillette 7 Oclock Permasharp Blade is manufactured by Gillette in India. They are good in quality and we recommend it after superthin blade. Feather blades are our first choice.
Dorco DE Blades
Dorco DE Blades are not very sharp but are very durable shaving blades, they are mild on the skin and do not give nicks and cuts.
Our Best Shaving Content
Shaving is a ritual that involves products, tools, technique and knowledge to create a smooth, closely shaven face. Each man has different needs, and even though we love a deep dive into one part of shaving, we know that the Big Picture is just as important.
To answer the many shaving questions and concerns that we receive from men every day, we put together the most comprehensive Shaving Guide out there. The Best Safety Razor Shaving Blades
Why does the shaving blade get dull?
Shaving Blade gets dull while cutting men hair because in the process the hairs impacts on the blade with small chips on the surface of the blade, these chips detritus the process of ability to cut hair.
Buy Pro 500 Blade Price and online
Pro 500 Blade Price is around Rs 25, these blades are not easy earlier to purchase, but with the presence of online shopping, feather blades are easily available online
BEST DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR BLADES FOR DE SAFETY RAZOR, FACIAL HAIR, DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR BLADE, THE BEST DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR BLADES.