TL-WR850N Wireless N router
TL-WR850N is a high-speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. manufactured by TP-Link
300Mbps Wireless N Speed
300Mbps Wireless N Speed – Fast Download Speed
• Based on 802.11n technology, TL-WR850N gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps.
• Which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
• 300Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work
• Supports Agile ConfigEnable ISPs to customize default configurations by themselves
• Parental Controls manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
• IPTV supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping to optimize IPTV streaming
• Compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
• Guest Network provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
TL-WR850N Wireless Router Price in India
It is competitively Priced around Rs. 1000 and can be purchased at
Supports Agile Config
Enable WISPs to customize default configurations according to their requirements, it solves the WISP’s problem when end users reset the device.
CCA Technology – Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhancing wireless performance.
IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
Either using the optimized user interface and a setup wizard will allow you to get ‘online’ quickly and easily.
How to change the wifi password TP-Link?
Click Management->Access Control->Password on the left page, and type the old password and new password. Click Save/Apply to save the settings. Open your preferred web browser and type in the LAN IP address of your wireless ADSL router in the address bar, and press Enter
how to change the password of tp-link wireless router tl-wr850n
Go to Advanced > System Tools > Administration and complete the settings in Account Management section. Enter the old username and old password. Enter the new username and enter the new password twice (both case-sensitive). Click Save. Use the new username and password for the following logins.
Click on System Tools > Password on the left panel. You will be then prompted to change your login information. Press Save. The system will send you back to the login screen. Use the new username and password for the following logins.