SOLID SF 630 S2 Satellite Finder Digital Signal Finder dB Meter
Solid Satellite signal finder SF 630 S2 cash on delivery
- Solid SF 630 Pro S2 Digital Signal Satellite Finder dB Meter
- Digital Satellite dB Meter
- Dish Antenna Gain Measuring Instrument
- With MER + BER + SPECTRUM Analyzer
Solid SF 630 Pro S2 Digital Signal Satellite Finder dB Meter
- Support DVB-S, DVB-S2
- Support spectrum function
- Support 0/22KHz, DiSEqC1.0, UASLS
- Support Uni Cable LNB
- Build-in highlight LED
Solid Satellite Finder SF-630 Pro S2 Digital Signal Finder dB Meter
- Show the signal quality on Nixie Tube
- Built-in buzzer
- Support to check the power cable automatically
- Support to reset to defaults
- LCD screen shows signal strength quality, power,
- MER, TP Type, FEC, BER, etc.
- The unit of signal power supports dBm, dBμv.
- USB 2.0 for the software update, satellite
- Parameters management
SOLID SF 630 Pro S2
It makes life easier with a big display, with an understanding of cable strength. and high buzzer sound. Making it very easy to find a signal.
SOLID SF 630 Pro S2 Satellite Signal Finder Digital dB Meter
A satellite signal finder is a device used to assist in aligning a satellite dish to achieve optimal signal reception. It’s a helpful tool during the installation or adjustment of satellite TV systems. The main goal of a satellite signal finder is to make the process of aligning the satellite dish with the satellite in the sky more efficient.
Here are the basic steps on how to use a SOLID SF-630 Pro satellite signal finder:
- Connect the Satellite Signal Finder: Connect the satellite signal finder between the LNB (Low-Noise Block downconverter) on the satellite dish and the satellite receiver.
- Power On the System: Ensure that both the satellite receiver and the satellite signal finder are powered on.
- Select Satellite: Choose the satellite you want to align the dish to on the satellite signal finder. This information is often provided by your satellite TV provider.
- Set Signal Strength: Tune your satellite receiver to a channel and set the signal strength indicator to display on your TV screen. This is usually found in the satellite receiver’s menu.
- Align the Dish: Adjust the azimuth (left/right) and elevation (up/down) of the satellite dish based on the feedback from the signal finder. The goal is to maximize the signal strength indicated on the satellite signal finder.
- Fine-tuning: Make small adjustments to the dish position until you achieve the maximum signal strength. You may need someone to help you with this process as one person watches the signal strength on the TV while the other adjusts the dish.
- Secure the Dish: Once you have achieved a strong signal, tighten the bolts or screws to secure the dish in place.
Some satellite signal finders come with additional features like audio feedback or additional display information to assist in the alignment process. Always refer to the specific user manual of your satellite signal finder for detailed instructions and guidelines.
Remember that the specific steps might vary depending on the model and brand of the satellite signal finder you are using, so it’s essential to refer to the user manual provided by the manufacturer.
You can find other satellite finders here