Hibiscus Cinnamon Green Tea 100g
Hibiscus tea is a deep crimson beverage produced from the dried portions of the hibiscus plant. It contains cranberry-like sweet and tangy flavors and can be served hot or cold.
|Weight Watcher, Diabetic Friendly, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan
|Chai Bar Bar
|Store in a cool and dry place
|A perfect drink for any occasion.
|Appropriate Age Range
|Item part number
|21.6 x 11.2 x 5.9 cm; 100 Grams
|Premium Darjeeling Green Tea, Hibiscus Flower.
|Country of Origin
Many people are familiar with the hibiscus plant’s lovely blossoms. It is native to North Africa and Southeast Asia, but it currently thrives in a wide range of tropical and subtropical temperatures. People use various portions of the plant as food and medicinal all throughout the world.
Hibiscus tea is categorized as an herbal tea. Herbal tea is made from a variety of plants, herbs, and spices. In many countries, herbal tea cannot be called “tea” since it does not come from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis.
Benefits of Hibiscus Tea
• Hibiscus tea offers numerous advantages.
• Hibiscus tea has been shown to help with hypertension prevention, blood pressure reduction, blood sugar reduction, liver health, menstrual cramps relief, depression relief, digestive aid, and weight control.
• It is high in Vitamin C, includes minerals like flavonoids, and has laxative effects.
• It also tastes great!
PERSONALITY: Tart and sassy, invigorating. Herbal power: maintains cardiovascular health, mildly stimulating.
HEALTH BENEFITS: All over the world people drink hibiscus tea for health (hibiscus tea lowers blood pressure), for cooling (hibiscus tea is a refrigerant and helps cool the body), for a relaxing refreshment (hibiscus tea contains no caffeine)
CAFFEINE FREE: Take a sip of this Natural Hibiscus Green Tea for a light, crisp, juicy flavor that tastes great hot or cold. Naturally caffeine-free, this herbal tea is perfect for any time of day.
100% NATURAL: All of our Teas are 100% natural.
- Premium Darjeeling Green Tea, Hibiscus, Cinnamon and Ginger.
- Hibiscus Green Premium Tea.
- Aromatic & health beneficial.
1. Bring freshly drawn water to a boil in a kettle.
2. Pour hot water into teapot or teacups and pour off.
3. Add the proper amount of tea leaves (2gm tea per 8oz of water) per person to the pot.
4. Let the tea steep for 3 to 7 minutes, depending on your tea type.
5. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.
Reason to love:
what’s not to love about hibiscus?
A gorgeous heat-loving tropical flower, hibiscus is more than just a pretty face – traditionally used to support the cardiovascular system, it has a distinctively tart and tangy taste.
This refreshing drink is as pretty as it is tasty! It is made with our premium Green tea and Hibiscus Petals with a hint of Peppermint, resulting in a soothing floral flavor with a beautiful red infusion. This tea has a number of health benefits.