Jogmaya FTG FOP
Jogmaya Tea is made from younger leaves and buds that contain more caffeine than older more mature leaves is a Fresh Garden Tea. Research showed that with 1.7 grams of caffeine per 100 grams of leaf, it generally has more caffeine than other Indian loose leaf teas such as Assam, Native Orginal Tea, or Nilgiri.
SPECIAL 400 GMS DARJEELING TEA
|Serving Size:||200 cups|
|Exp Date:||12 months from the date of packing|
|Flavored Tea:||Not Flavored|
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Rinse a teapot with hot water.
- Measure one teaspoon of tea leaves for each cup & put it in the teapot.
- Boil fresh water, as soon as it starts to boil pour into the teapot.
- Let it brew for 4 minutes. Then stir once.
- We recommend 4 minutes of brewing, but it can be brewed for 3 minutes or 5 minutes depending upon your taste.
- Pour & enjoy, preferably without milk and sugar. Darjeeling tea may be drunk at any time during the day for a refreshing taste.
- Darjeeling Tea in an Unblended Tea form is recommended not to drink it “extremely hot”, it is appreciated a higher flavor once the temperature goes a bit down.
The unique flavor of Jogmaya Darjeeling Tea comes from Chinese tea genetics mixing with Indian terroir—plus the intricacies of harvesting and processing. It’s lighter and less astringent than most black tea, but more layered and complex than most greens.
The polyphenols in Darjeeling Tea Online stimulate good bacteria growth in your digestive system. Higher levels of bad bacteria may contribute to obesity, while good bacteria help you lose weight. Compounds in black tea may help slow bacterial growth, preventing dental cavities and plaque.
Jogmaya tea is a Darjeeling tea made from Camellia sinensis var. sinensis that is grown and processed in the Darjeeling in West Bengal, India. … Enjoy the Aroma of the tea leaves are harvested by plucking the plant’s top two leaves and the bud, from March to November, a time span that is divided into four flushes.
Jogmaya FTG FOP