Tiger Balm Liniment Oil 28ml
Tiger Balm liniment oil ultra strength pain relieving is a liquid form of the pain relieving ointment Tiger Red Balm that is used for applications in large areas.
It is heating oil to relieve headaches, weakened muscles, tendons, as well as muscle contractions.
This extra strength Liniment works exactly like a Tiger Balm Ultra purely is Extra Strength external aesthetic that will quickly soothe the pain of large areas of your body.
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Main Purpose||Muscular Pain, Sprain.|
|Active Ingredient||Methyl Salicylate 28%, Menthol 16%|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Shipping Method||Weight Based Shipping|
|What is in the box||Tiger Liniment Oil… For more details, please check the description/product details.|
Renowned for being very effective against pain, Tiger Balm Ultra Oil is used to help ease muscle and joint pain.
It also has Ayurvedic properties, so it is effective in softening the muscular twitches due to overwork, arthritis, stiffness of the neck, back pain, and other musculature aggravations.
If you apply it directly to the level of pain, it would facilitate the blood circulation to increase energy to the treated area.
The muscles would relax and the inflammation of the joints and tendons would decrease.
On the other hand, the Tiger Balm Oil soothes migraines and headaches of low intensity or moderate-intensity by creating a Cooling effect and is a liquid version of Tiger White Balm.
Applications and uses
- You can also apply it to reduce mosquito bites. In case of cough, you can apply it on the chest or on the back and it will help you to free the airways.
- The oil should be used sparingly so that you do not fall victim to certain aggravations.
- Because if you misuse it, you may feel burning, itching, and skin irritation, as you may also be subject to inflammation.
- Its use does not require great medical knowledge, it is sufficient to respect the dosages indicated. The oil begins to act quickly and you will feel its first blessings. A feeling of warmth proves it is acting.
- This wave of heat will follow a shower of very soothing freshness.
- For temporary relief of minor muscle strain and joints associated with simple backache.
Benefits of Tiger Balm Liniment
- Pain Relieving
- Non -Staining
- Relief for muscle pains & joint aches, strains, bruises & sprains
- Fast-acting pain relief properties
- Easy to apply over large areas of the body
Not to be used
Do not use it for infants, epileptics, and those who are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product.
Even though the Topical is free of any medical prescription, it would be better to seek the advice of a specialist before starting a therapeutic treatment. Indeed, to take full advantage of the benefits of the balm, it is essential to carefully consider the dosage and contraindications mentioned above.
How to use Instructions:
The daily dose is recorded on the package. The ultra strength oil is sold, commonly in the form of a 28 ml box.
- In short, the oil can be beneficial in several pain-relieving situations such as muscular diseases, rheumatism, but also in some otolaryngology diseases.
- It helps to reduce congestion of the bronchi and to calm the cold. This balm oil is very versatile which makes it famous.
Tiger Balm Ultra aims to deliver health and well-being through proven oriental wisdom. Our belief is that no one should be constrained from leading a full and active life because of aches, pains, and everyday discomforts.
The trusted Tiger Balm muscular pain relief in liquid form. A clear favorite to soothe muscular pains and joint pains, backaches, strains, bruises, and sprains. Ideal for application over larger affected areas for fast, effective relief.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises, sprains, and strains.
Tiger Balm Liniment Oil (28 ml)
Tiger Balm Liniment’s concentrated formula of natural herbal ingredients quickly provides penetrating heat and offers fast, safe and effective relief for the muscle and joint pain that comes from backaches, arthritis, bruises, and strains.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor strains associated with Muscle and joint pain Arthritis Backaches Strains Sprain Bruises
Menthol (16%), Oil of Wintergreen (28%) Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil.
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Poison – Keep out of reach of children. Read safety directions. Avoid contact with eyes.
Can be fatal to children if swallowed. Do not apply to children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
For external use only
When using this product Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use a heating pad
- Do not use it 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
- Test on a small area before use.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
The trusted Tiger Balm muscular pain relief in liquid form is a liquid form of pain relieving ointment. A clear cassia oil favorite to soothe pain relieving ointment muscular pains and joint pains, backaches, strains, bruises, and sprains. Ideal for application over larger affected areas for fast, effective relief.
Ingredients of Tiger Balm Liniment Oil
The components of this oil:
- Camphor: 15%
- Mint: 8%
- Methyl Salicylate 38%
- Menthol 8%
- Eucalyptus Oil 6%
- Spike Lavender Oil 5%
- Light Liquid Paraffin to make up to 100%
- Oil of Wintergreen 28%
|Methyl Salicylate 28%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 16%||Topical Analgesic|
|Eucalyptus oil||(UNII: 2R04ONI662)|
|Spike lavender oil||(UNII: 7S2HYV1VJQ)|
|light mineral oil||(UNII: N6K5787QVP)|
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult the doctor before use. This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
Manufactured by Haw Par HealthcareLtd.,
Singapore is under license from Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 28 ml Bottle Box NDC 66761-333-22
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 28 ml Bottle Box: 1 FL.OZ. 28ml
TIGER BALM methyl salicylate and menthol liniment
Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG
Item Code (Source) NDC:66761-333 Route of Administration
TOPICAL Active Ingredient/
Active Moiety Ingredient Name
Methyl Salicylate (UNII: LAV5U5022Y)
Methyl Salicylate Basis of Strength (Salicylic Acid – UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) Strength 260.4 mg in 1 mL Menthol,
Unspecified Form (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Menthol, Unspecified Form – UNII: L7T10EIP3A) Menthol,
Unspecified Form 148.8 mg in 1 mL Packaging #
|Package Description||1 in 1 BOX|
|Marketing Start Date||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Marketing End Date||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Not a Combination Product||Tiger Balm ointment|