Namring Tea Upper – Gloria
Namring Tea Estate is one of the largest tea estates in Darjeeling and is split into the upper and lower division. Located at an altitude above 1000meters this tea garden is famed for producing the best of clonal as well as chinary cultivar teas.
|Organic:||Tending towards organic cultivation|
|Garden:||Namring Tea Estate|
|Weight:||50g (1.76 ounce) [20 to 25 cups]|
|Manufactured:||15th March 2022|
|Grade:||FTGFOP1 Special Clonal (GLORIA)|
Namring Tea Upper Gloria Darjeeling Tea
Dry Tea Leaf:
- Appearance: The tea leaves are a mixture of finely plucked bud and two-leaf structures. The delicate velvety silver tip adds grandeur to the overall look and feel of the tea leaf structure.
- Fragrance: Dry tea leaves of this tea has a complex blend of floral aroma of Himalayan orchids and other wildflowers along with subtle esoteric notes of vanilla.
- Appearance: Brighter shades of light lemon.
- Fragrance: Mellow notes along with the fragrance of tropical orchids and other wildflowers are noted in the liquor and the floral fragrance overwhelms and gets prominent as the liquor cools.
- Flavor: This tea is crafted to tease and pamper. A perfect cup to delight the tea connoisseur who appreciates high-grade Darjeeling clonal teas of the spring season.
- A combination of subtle sweetness mild honeysuckle, mellow and feel-good astringency and instant floral notes engulfs and tickles the mouthfeel gradually right after the sip.
- The tea has the sweetness of citrus, mid to high notes of fragrant Himalayan orchids, and other wild floral notes as it cools.
- Complex tastes of mild and pleasurable astringency and sweet aftertaste similar to that of juicy tropical fruits like ripe juicy pink guava and ripe Himalayan passion fruit caresses the senses and lingers after the sip.
- Number of Infusions suggested: 2-3