Niroulla Black Roasted Darjeeling Tea Farm is planted on the outskirts of the small village of Chota Poobong Busty of Darjeeling stretch. A settlement populated mostly by peoples of Ghorka descent.
|Tea Form||Loose leaf|
|Garden||Niroulla Tea Estate|
Niroulla Black Roasted Darjeeling Tea 400grams.
Here is a strong black tea from Darjeeling that will pair perfectly with your breakfast or your exotic afternoon nibbles.
Niroulla Black Roasted Darjeeling Tea
With strong cocoa and muscatel notes, this tea is a great choice for those who are looking for a robust yet elegant black tea. Compared to Assam, which is the base for most breakfast blend teas, this Darjeeling black tea feels much lower on acidity.
Also, it does not have the Assam malty character but the refined fruity notes more than compensate for it.
Benefits of Balck Tea
- Aids in Digestion
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
FOP Darjeeling Tea
Niroula tea brewed; the Autumn Delight. A good tea, it is one of the first autumn flush Darjeelings to try. Flowery Orange Pekoe FOP
Niroulla Black Roasted Tea
- This hand-picked fresh leaves from the terrain of Darjeeling during the second flush is a wonder wrapped in your cup!
- The tea leaves are processed through the pine smoke chamber to get a smoky aroma and flavor.
- Having the air-filled around you with the aroma of delicate fruity notes, Niroula’s Smoky Wonder black tea tastes smoky and fresh!
- Appearing dark golden yellow color with luster and having a low caffeine percentage, this tea is a hidden gem for everyone.
- Not just tea drinkers because of the health benefits provided by it!
Darjeeling second flush tea from Niroula tea farm is a pleasant black tea that you can enjoy any time of today.
It has lovely notes of almond and honey and finishes off with a lingering sweetness. You can read about the small independent Niroula Tea Farm in our blog.
Water: Use plain, filtered, or spring water abundant in oxygen.
Temperature: Do not reuse already-boiled water, for the taste may appear flat Temperature can be from 200-212F.
For this variety, it is recommended that you use around one to two teaspoonfuls per mug of tea. The steeping time for this tea is 3-5 minutes, but you can experiment depending on the number of tea leaves, less or more, and with different steeping timings.
A splash of milk and this tea will make your mornings refreshing and energized.
Preparation of Roasted Tea
|Boil||90°C to 95°C|
|Add Tea||2.5gm / 1Tsp|
|Brew for||3 – 4 Min|
DRY LEAF: Wiry, clean, moderately tippy.
Visit Lelow Online