Pothong Balm Herbal Balm 15g Leaf Balm Thai Balm Massage Balm
Phothong Thai Herbal Massage Green Balm Relief Muscle Pain
Product Key Features
|Balm, Oil, Cream
|Fever, Muscle Pain, Migraine, Headache, Tennis Elbow, Back Pain
Tickle oil is Bodhi leaf Massage Balm that originated from Thailand, the oil has a mild smell of Bodhi leaf, quickly cools into the painful area, then gradually heats up to soothe the painful area, well cure diseases.
Rheumatism, sports sprains, aches and pains all over the body, this is a very popular oil in the Golden Temple court. Tickling Oil Balm is a massage balm with fast cooling properties that is very effective in relaxing massage, helping to feel comfortable and pleasant right after use.
Product’S name: Bodhi leaf oil massage Balm 15grams Thailand, Balm is Massage Balm Bodhi leaf 15g Thailand
English name: POTHONG BRAND HERBAL BALM
Thai name: qiqiang
Thai name: ตราโพธิ์ทอง
Trademark: “Ã Ã Ã (POTHONG BRAND)
Sx / PP: Novolife
Fda code: G 161/58
Shelf Life: 3 years
Product Type: Thai Oil
- Balm oil is Massage Balm Bodhi leaf is a product of the Pothong Brand of Novolife Thailand.
- Balm oil is a Massage Balm Bodhi leaf with fast cooling properties that are very effective in relaxing Massage, helping the spirit to be comfortable and comfortable right after use.
- Massage the temples, shoulder and nape area, relieve muscle aches and rheumatism, headache, rheumatism…
- Balm Massage Oil relieves pain quickly and effectively in the back, joints, shoulders and waist areas.
- The product also has a high pain relief effect in rheumatism.
- Can be used to relax muscles before playing sports.
- The feature of the Balm is Thai Bodhi Leaf Balm Massage to cool sore areas, quickly penetrating deep inside the skin, creating a refreshing and comfortable feeling.
- The product is especially good for the elderly (oil for the elderly).
- Take an appropriate amount, and rub evenly the area you want to relax from the inside out in a circle so that the essential oils penetrate deeply.
- Can be applied to temples, applied to damaged muscle areas or bitten by insects.
- You can use balm oil to smell when uncomfortable.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the balm oil.
- Production date and expiry date: See on the product packaging.
- Products of Novolife Thailand.
Phothong Massage Herbal Balm (15)
Item Form: Balm
Material Feature: Natural
Net Quantity: 15.0 gram
About this item
- Effective for injuries and sprains
- Helps relieve nervous tension
- Helpful in relief from Headache, Backache, Neckache
Phothong Herbal Balm is a balm made from 4 herbal extracts and aids in relieving injuries, sprains, nervous tension and other ailments.
Headaches, and neck and foot massages are the best uses for this product. Insect bites cause pruritus and this is an excellent antipruritic. With this product, sprains & strains are relieved and massage and aromatherapy experiences are heightened.
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces discomfort, redness and swelling)
- Analgesic (relieves pain)
- Spasmolytic (relaxes tight muscles or cramps)
- Decongestant (reduces nasal stuffiness)
- Aids relief in injuries, nervous tension and other ailments.
- Herbal extracts are the crucial active ingredients in this Thai traditional cooling massage balm.
- Reduces muscle fatigue and inflammatory pain, as well as back discomfort, headaches and migraines.
- It is used to aid mosquito and other bug bites.
- It’s possible to use it for aromatherapy.
How to Use
- Rub or massage on the injury site to relieve your pain.
- Massage it thoroughly over the area of pain for a few minutes to relieve various body aches and headaches.
- For external uses only.
- There are no known adverse effects.
- It is entirely safe to use, but it should not be applied to open wounds.
- Before usage, please consult a healthcare practitioner.
Q1. Is it true that Phothong Herbal Balm can help you get rid of a headache?
Ans: Yes, the balm is quite helpful in treating headaches.
Q2. What is the size of this Phothong Herbal Balm?
Ans: This Phothong Herbal Balm jar weighs 15g.
Q3. What exactly are the ingredients of this balm?
Ans: Esldpagpon, Borneol, Menthol and Camphor are the key ingredients in this balm.
Q4. Is it possible to use the balm to relieve pain?
Ans: Yes, you can apply the balm to the affected area to relieve pain.